Vision for Education are currently recruiting for an SEN Teacher for an SEN unit attached to a mainstream Primary School to start in September 2022.
About the role
The role will consist of working as the main Teacher within this newly opened unit.
About the school
This Church Of England Primary School is based in Folkestone and Hythe and is part of a larger Academies Trust. This outstanding school are looking to interview ASAP for an experienced SEN Teacher. The school has very close links with the community as well as a very support SLT.
- Previous experience teaching children with SEN (ASC, Speech & Language, ADHD, PMLD, SEMH, Dyscalculia, dyslexia)
- SEN Teaching Qualification
- An enthusiastic team player who’s believes every child can succeed and do well
- Creative approach to inclusive education
- Excellent communicator
- Have a DBS on the update service
- To have an SEN Teaching Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.