£120 - £160 per day
About the role
Are you a teacher with special needs experience? Are you looking for the opportunity to enhance your professional development through gaining experience in a special needs settings? If so, you would be a great fit for the schools we work with in the Bury area!
The SEND Teacher role will involve:
- Delivering a modified curriculum to students in a creative and engaging way
- Working alongside a team of dedicated and passionate teaching assistants
- Promoting a positive and stimulating learning environment for pupils, encouraging them to achieve their full potential in a safe environment
About the school
- The specialist schools we work with cater for students with communication and interaction problems, learning difficulties, social or emotional issues and visual or hearing impairments
- They have a supportive staff team who effectively share expertise, skills, and knowledge
- The schools we work with are committed to making a difference to all the pupils who attend, making sure they get the most out of their school life and education
- The schools are located in the Bury area
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or QTLS
- Be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator and passionate about working with students with SEND
- Be willing to work in the Bury area
- A minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.