Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a SEND teacher to work in specialist provisions for children with SEND in Peterborough. This will be a full-time position starting in September 2022.
About the role
We are seeking a calm, nurturing SEND teacher to fulfil this position in a specialised provision in Peterborough. The person suitable for this role would need to be patient, creative and willing to face a rewarding challenge that this role provides. The perfect candidate will be open minded, have good behaviour management skills and have a naturally caring nature.
About the school
The school is well established and highly successful in all they do. The pupils they enrol have additional needs such as Autism and the school strives to ensure that all these needs are met and they get the most out of each day. They have a thorough approach to treating every pupil as an individual through their flexible and holistic curriculum.
- SEN experience is beneficial however not essential
- To be able to communicate effectively within a team
- To be patient and resilient
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to process one with us
- To have had experience working with children or young people in the last two years
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.