Are you a newly qualified ECT looking for a new career opportunity to build your teaching experience? Vision for Education are looking to employ several Early Career Teachers for positions within SEN schools in the Cambridgeshire area.
About the role
As we are now into the Summer Term, schools in the Cambridgeshire area are eagerly seeking out Early Career Teachers who are looking to start their career in teaching, particularly working with SEN children and young people. This is an opportunity to build your experience in an extremely rewarding environment, helping to shape the lives of children and young people, specialising in flexible and therapeutic learning. This post will commence in September 2022.
About the school
This job role is an opportunity to work with our highly rated clients in Cambridge and surrounding areas. Vision for Education is a market-leading agency in the educational sector, focusing and priding ourselves on providing schools with outstanding teachers. We provide all of our candidates with support from a dedicated consultant who are passionate about getting you the job that is the right fit for you.
- Be passionate about building your Teaching Career in a unique learning environment
- Be patient, kind and have a genuine desire to deliver unique and inspiring lessons
- Be willing to face challenges head on
- To hold Qualified Teacher Status
- To hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to process one with us
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.