Vision for Education is looking to recruit an experienced, resilient, reliable SEMH/SEN teaching assistant to support students with social, emotional, and mental health needs through the school day.
About the role
Duties will include supporting the young pupils to regulate their emotions and behaviour enabling them to be able to participate in lessons and other activities, one to one work and supporting offsite activities.
About the school
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside teaching staff, establish your supervisory skills and to develop in the management of school classes. Experience of working with young people, and to have a commitment to their welfare, education and development is also highly desirable.
- Experience working with children
- Qualifications, experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.