Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Stockton-on-Tees, full time for a term.
About the role
The desired Teaching Assistant will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teaching Assistant will be required to support a range of students across Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4). This role will include a mixture of full classroom support and one-to-one support.
About the school
This Good school is a popular, over-subscribed academy for 11-16 pupils in Stockton-on-Tees.The school believe that education should encompass the teaching and learning of specific skills, as well as imparting knowledge. Although exam qualifications are of vital importance to the young people, equipping them with critical life and social skills, as well as enrichment experiences, is also essential.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant in a school environment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience working with secondary-aged pupils.
- Ideally have experience working one-to-one with a student.
- experience working with a school environment.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.