Are you an experienced teacher looking to seek your perfect placement through supply? We are looking to recruit for work starting in September 2022 based in secondary schools in Gateshead and surrounding areas for a September 2022 start.
About the role
Teachers will be working in our client secondary schools across the Gateshead area from September 2022 within various roles available ranging from day to day supply cover to more longer term contracts. Responsible for delivering their subject across Key Stage 3 and 4 to young people who have Special Educational Needs, the desired teacher will have a passion to make a difference within the classroom.
A great opportunity to work and gain experience in a number of different schools to gauge where you want your career to take you.
About the school
We work with a number of client Secondary Schools across the North East which have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children. We provide teachers to schools across Durham, North and South Tyneside, Northumberland, Sunderland, Newcastle and Gateshead.
We pride ourselves on providing a tailored service for our schools and candidates, finding the perfect candidate that is local to the school. Candidates have the freedom to let us know where they are happy to travel for work, and what year groups.
- Have recent experience teaching students aged 11-16.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
- Have QTS/QTLS.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.