Full or part time
Term time only
£120 - £150 per day
About the role
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for a new opportunity in Education with a better work / life balance, but need the security of guaranteed pay?
We'd love to hear from you!
Vision for Education are urgently seeking qualified, Secondary Teachers and support staff to join our exciting new team, working with schools across the East Riding of Yorkshire and North Yorkshire.
Whether you are looking for flexible supply work to fit around other commitments, or a long term / permanent role, full time or part time – we can help!
As a supplly teacher with Vision for Education, most days will be different! You will visit different schools in different demographics and teach different classes and year year groups. most of work you will deliver will be planned; however, you will need to have your own resources available to hand, suitable for all year groups.
About the school
Schools across York and the local surrounding area.
- QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS IN THE UK
- Experience across of, and be happy to teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Behaviour management skills
- Available 3-5 days per week
- Have access transport and be willing to travel to schools within a 20-mile radius
- Applications from ECTs / NQTs welcome!
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
- ECT or FQT
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.