Secondary Teachers required for a secondary school based in Brighton, day to day supply work and short/long term contracts available in your subject specialism.
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit flexible and hard working Secondary Teachers on behalf of an inclusive Christian secondary school based in Brighton. The role would be teaching at one specific secondary school at their request starting immediately, work would range from day to day cover and longer term contracts depending on the needs of the school.
The Secondary Teacher will be responsible for delivering lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4 in your subject specialism where you will be join an experienced and supportive team of staff.
About the school
The secondary school graded as ‘good’ overall in their latest Ofsted inspection has over 700 students across years 7 – 11 and has recently moved to a new, purpose-built site. The school are looking for experienced teachers who are committed to whole child education and can be flexible and resilient.
- Have recent teaching experience
- Be able to provide satisfactory references
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and dedicated
- Recent teaching experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.