We are looking to recruit passionate Secondary Teachers for schools based in Eastbourne starting immediately on an ad hoc basis with the possibility of short/long term positions depending on the school's needs.
About the role
The Secondary Teacher role will be responsible for delivering various subjects to students aged between 11 - 16 on a day to day supply basis with the possibility of short/long term placements in your subject specialism. The Secondary Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for teaching and the successful Secondary Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment.
About the school
A variety of schools can be discussed.
- Have recent experience teaching or tutoring secondary aged students
- Ideally hold Qualified Teacher status but this isn't essential
- Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
- Recent teaching experience to students aged 11 - 16
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.