Vision for Education is seeking to appoint highly motivated supply teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary schools across Pickering and surrounding areas in North Yorkshire.
About the role
The desired Teacher will be working in schools across Pickering and North Yorkshire, across KS3 and KS4 with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable experienced teachers and also ECTs
About the school
You will be required to work in various schools across the North Yorkshire area. We will always endeavour to find the most suitable work within an appropriate distance from your home.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.