Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Supply Teacher to work in Secondary schools in Cambridge. This is a full-time teaching role starting in May 2022 (or sooner).
About the role
The desired Supply Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
You will be working in local Secondary School in and around Grantham, Sleaford and Lincoln. Vision For Education work with a range of schools around Lincolnshire varying from small independant schools to large academies. The ideal Supply Teacher will be confident across all settings.
- Experience working with 11-16 year olds
- 6 weeks relevant, referenceable experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.