Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Supply Teacher to work in Secondary schools in the Kings Lynn area. This is a full-time teaching role starting in April 2022 (or sooner).
About the role
The desired Supply Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
You will be working in local Secondary Schools in and around Kings Lynn.
To be considered for the role of Secondary School Supply Teacher - Kings Lynn you will:
- Working with 11-16 year olds
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
please call Nigel Partridge on 01223 608 140
or email email@example.com