£110 to £130 per day
28 October 2022
28 Apr 2022
You’ll cover all compulsory national curriculum subjects. These are English, maths, science, history, geography, computing, languages, PE, art and design, music and design and technology.
About the role
- Delivering the work that has been set by the teacher
- Ensuring students are following behaviour policies
- Ensuring a good level of work is complete by the children
- Competitive rate of pay
About the school
Our schools can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, and well-behaved pupils
- Fantastic teaching staff and leadership teams to help support you with any dilemmas.
- Long term & permanent opportunities in the future
To be considered for the role of Supply Teacher you will:
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- qualifications, experience
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.