ATTENTION! Do you have a Science background looking for a new and exciting career? We are looking for a Science Technician to work within a school in well-respected school in Redcar and Cleveland to start ASAP
About the role
As a science technician your main responsibilities include managing laboratories and ensuring that the right equipment, tools, chemicals and other materials are adequately stocked and kept in working condition. It is essential that you have relevant experience to be able to set up practical lessons and move resources safely whilst respecting health and safety guidelines. Helping within the Science department, you will be helping the Science Teachers deliver and prepare engaging and relevant experiments.
About the school
This is a caring school dedicated to academic excellence and the spiritual and moral development of all pupils.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- A strong knowledge of science and a genuine interest in the subjec
- Be adaptable and flexible.
- Relevant experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.