Vision for Education are searching for an experienced Science specialist who has a passion for creating engaging and creative practical lessons to support students is their academic development.
About the role
The role and timetable will suit someone who has experience delivering lessons which can stretch students and challenge them to reach their full potential. You will be teaching Science to KS3 and KS4 and will be supported by a well-established and encouraging Science department.
About the school
The successful Science Teacher will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team. We encourage applicants from both ECT's and experienced teachers as we know how supported both will be.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
- Relevant experience working in a secondary setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.