Innovative Science Teacher required for a secondary school based in Brighton, due to start after Easter, full time until July 2022.
About the role
Are you a highly motivated and inspirational Science Teacher that can deliver inspiring lessons in Biology, Chemistry and Physics?
The desired Science Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. The successful Science Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
About the school
The secondary school is an 11 – 16 comprehensive school of over 1000 students located North of Brighton. The school has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and are known for their innovative approach. The school are looking to appoint a Science Teacher to join their dedicated team of committed and innovative teachers.
- Believe that all children can make outstanding progress
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with others
- Recent teaching experience in Science
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.