Vision for Education is currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to join an excellent Secondary School Science department in Rochester.
About the role
The position is to start ASAP, however there may be an opportunity to start later. The position is also open to ECT’s as well as experienced Teachers.
The Science department is a well led close knit team of dedicated staff members. You will play a major role in shaping the department and will be a central focus going forward.
About the school
The School are looking for an Educator who can inspire students to achieve their highest potential. The School is an 11-19 co-educational non-selective secondary school with excellent ties to the community. The school boasts excellent facilities and modern buildings.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a Science Teacher
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and committed
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Qualified Teacher Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.