We are recruiting for a Science teacher to work at a local Huddersfield school. Full-time, Easter-Summer 2022.
About the role
Are you a qualified Science teacher looking for an exciting long-term opportunity? Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science teacher to work in a local Huddersfield secondary school, starting April 2022 until the end of the academic year. Working on a full-time basis, this is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative secondary teacher looking for their next role. The Science teacher must have experience of working within a Maths department at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
About the school
This is a mainstream school in the Huddersfield area.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)dd
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.