Are you a qualified teacher of science looking for your next role? If so, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
About the role
You will be joining a strong and vibrant Science department so the desired Teacher must have experience of working within a similar setting and be comfortable teaching across Biology, Chemistry and Physics at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
About the school
They have committed to measured and sustainable growth, which will enable them to create an excellent school with ambition for every child. They invest heavily in the tailored professional development of their staff with opportunities to develop expertise. They have a friendly working environment with supportive leadership and encourage their staff to maintain a positive work-life balance.
- • UK QTS/QTLS
- • Relevant school experience
- • Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of Science with KS3 and KS4 experience
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- - DBS Enhanced on update service
- - Experience Science Teaching
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.