An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chemistry teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local senior school in Stockton-on-Tees
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Chemistry teacher for a school in Stockton-on-Tees on a 0.7 timetable beginning in June 2022 for the remainder of the academic year.
The desired Chemistry teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within an Science department and be comfortable teaching Chemistry at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
About the school
This school is a special place and deserves to be supported by a passionate and talented educationalist with a vision for its future and a respectful eye on its past. This is a warm and friendly school where each individual is valued and allows them to achieve their potential and prepares them for life beyond school. It provides an excellent, inspirational, holistic education to 340 pupils. Results at GCSE are excellent, as is the pastoral care offered to the pupils.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.