Vision for Education is currently recruiting for a Science Teacher for an amazing Secondary School in the lovely town of Maidstone.
About the role
This role is to start ASAP and will carry through to the end of the academic year.
The school is looking for a dedicated, knowledgeable, and hard-working individual who will create an exciting and vibrant learning experience for the students.
About the school
The School is connected to a much larger network which expands worldwide. The school has a fantastic estate with excellent facilities. The students are provided with cutting edge technology at the school which aims to fulfil every student’s potential and achieve higher success.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a Science Teacher
- Proactive, personable with a real positive can-do attitude
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Qualified Teacher Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.