Are you a qualified Science Teacher who is looking for a new challenge in September 2022? If so please feel contact us now!!!
About the role
Our client school is currently looking for a teacher to start a role in September 2022. The ideal Teacher of Science will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and able to motivate and support others. As the Teacher of Science, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment.
About the school
Our client school is a dynamic school with a forward thinking and welcoming science department where teachers are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
- • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
- • Have recent teaching experience teaching Science to secondary aged pupils
- • Be a passionate innovative teacher of Science
- QTS or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.