Vision for Education are recruiting for a school admin assistant/office support, to help out in the office of a busy SEND school in Peterlee.
About the role
As part of the school admin team, you will be required to interact with students, staff, parents and official visitors, so excellent customer service skills and an outgoing, positive attitude are essential. This is fast paced admin role that also requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Admin experience in a school setting isn't essential, but it is preferred. The role will begin on supply, but for someone with the right attitude, who also has high standards of reliability and punctuality, this will become a permanent job. You will be working from 8.30am - 12.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am - 4pm on a Friday.
About the school
This is a dedicated SEND school that caters for students from 4 to 19 years of age. The students that attend the school have a variety of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), including ASC, PMLD, MLD and SEMH.
- Have previous admin experience, preferably in a school.
- Admin Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.