Vision for Education are recruiting for experienced Residential Support Workers to work within a specialist provision in the Newcastle area providing support to young people and adults who have Autism and/or physical and complex needs.
About the role
The role of a Residential Support Worker, is to assist Service Users in accessing the activities and session the provision will be running, assisting them in the community and making sure they are cared for. This role is to commence as soon as possible.
About the school
The successful candidate will be stepping into a dedicated and motivated staff team, who work hard to provide the best possible support to the Service Users in their care, whilst providing engaging and enthusing activities.
- Previous experience of working with young people and adults who have Autism and complex needs.
- Experience of carrying out personal care, or be willing to carry out personal care as and when required.
- A Flexible approach to working
- A friendly, positive and understanding attitude towards children an young people with complex needs.
- Availability to work between the hours of 9am-9pm.
- Relevant Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.