Religious Education Teacher
Hull Secondary School
Permenant Position Starting September 2022
About the role
The Head Teacher of a West Hull School seeks to appoint a Religious Education Teacherfrom September 2022. The successful Religious Education Teacher will be responsbile for teaching Religious Education to pupils in KS3 and at GCSE level. To be be considered for this post you will have recent experience of teaching Religious Education to GCSE level and be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons to your pupils.
About the school
This Secondary School is based on the west side of Hull City Centre. Forming part of a multi academy trust, the school has seen improved exam results for last the five years and is now in the cities top three schools for academic results The school has approximately 700 children on roll, from a range of socio economic and ethnically diverse backgrounds. The school prides itself on inclusivity and the support it provides to all of its pupils..
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Recent experience of teaching RE to GCSE
- QTS and recent experience teaching RE to GCSE
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.