This is a chance for a driven, passionate graduate, who wants rapid career development and to make a difference, to join a company who operate in an ethical manner for all its stakeholders.
About the role
Vision for Education is a well-established Education Recruitment Agency, specialising in Temporary and Permanent jobs for Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, and Nursery Nurses. Due to rapid expansion we are looking to take on a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in our Manchester Branch, which specialises in providing employment opportunities and staffing solutions to schools.
This is a chance for a driven, passionate graduate, who wants rapid career development and to make a difference, to join a company who operate in an ethical manner for all its stakeholders. Many recruitment companies prioritise people who can 'hard sell' but at Vision for Education we want people who are genuine, outgoing, ethical and considerate.
- Providing exceptional customer service to client schools and candidates; being prepared to go above and beyond
- Creatively developing new business relationships; here at Vision for Education we take pride in our professional and friendly approach, without being pushy, utilising a range of marketing and networking opportunities to form strong relationships with our schools and candidates
- Developing sound knowledge and understanding of the market place and candidate skill set to ensure successful matches/placements
- Receiving applications, pre-screening, conducting face to face interviews, CV writing and actively sourcing suitable positions for individual candidates
- Vacancy management: utilising the existing candidate base, advertising roles, shortlisting, head hunting, interview preparation, arranging interviews, negotiating pay/charge and pre/post interview support and feedback
- Working between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm two days per week, 7.30am – 4pm two days per week and 7.30am – 4.30pm on a Friday (reduced hours during school holidays and a work from home Wednesday)
- Full training is available for the successful candidate
What we offer
- Excellent Basic Salary.
- An uncapped commission scheme with the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses from Day 1.
- The opportunity to work for a market leading company, with a fantastic reputation in the local area.
- An open, honest, transparent and professional working environment.
- Career Development and a solid internal training programme
- Regular incentives and a fun office environment.