Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Reception (EYFS) Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the South Tyneside area. This is a full-time primary teaching role.
About the role
The desired Early Years Teacher will be working in an average class of 30 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role is suitable for both newly qualified and experienced teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in a reception class or EYFS Unit. The successful applicant will be expected to plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons to the class. This role would be full time time and would be working 08:30 – 16:00 Monday to Friday.
About the school
This is an Outstanding school where pupil’s achievement and enjoyment of learning are outstanding. In lessons, pupils concentrate exceptionally well, listen carefully to the teacher and to one another and are confident and motivated learners.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at EYFS level and will have ideally taught in Reception
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum QTS and ideally experience of teaching in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.