We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Reception Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and work within a primary school in the Scunthorpe area.
About the role
The role would be on a longer term basis, until July 2022 with the possibility of extension. The successful Reception Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
About the school
The school desire a Reception Teacher with passion and enthusiasm for teaching as they will have the responsibility of delivering the EYFS curriculum to mixed ability classes.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience working in EYFS
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Do you hold QTS?
- Do you have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in an educational setting?
- Do you have access to your own transport?
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.