Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Reception & KS1 PPA Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the Chesterfield area from September 2022 – July 2023.
About the role
The desired Reception/KS1 PPA Teacher will be working mornings in Reception & afternoons delivering KS1 PPA. This role would be suitable for both ECTs and experienced Teachers, the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught Reception
About the school
This small friendly Infant school in Chesterfield is part of a Multi Academy Trust. With a strong and friendly supportive team of staff that thrive on the progression the children make in the school.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.