R.E Teacher KS3/KS4
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an R.E Teacher to work in a local secondary school. The St Helens based school require an outstanding teacher of R.E experienced in teaching KS3 and KS4 for a maternity cover due to commence after the Easter break (April 2022). This is a long term assignment which will continue until October 1/2 term.
About the school
Successful candidates will find themselves in a warm, welcoming environment in a secondary school that is well respected within the community. They will be supported by a dedicated Humanities department and senior leadership team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience of planning and delivering engaging R.E lessons at KS3 and KS4 level
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff???????
- Experience, Training or Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.