We are recruiting for a passionate and inspirational Psychology Teacher to provide long-term cover at a high-achieving sixth-form college in the Kirklees area.
About the role
Are you a qualified Psychology Teacher looking for an exciting long-term opportunity? Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Psychology Teacher to teach Key Stage 5 Psychology at a high-achieving sixth-form college in the Kirklees area, starting April 2022 until the end of the academic year. Working on a full-time basis, this is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative teacher looking for their next role.
About the school
This is a high-achieving sixth-form college in the Kirklees area.
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 5
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- A recognised teaching qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.