£350 - £400 per week
About the role
Are you a Psychology Graduate who has experience of working with children? If so, you can gain paid work in special needs schools across Greater Manchester supporting pupils with learning disabilities, additional learning needs, or social, emotional and mental health needs.
- The desired Psychology Graduate would be working in the capacity of a Teaching Assistant, providing vital support to both teachers and pupils.
- You will be required to build positive relationships with pupils, and devise strategies to overcome barriers to learning, and help them to get the most out of their time in education.
- This can either be full or part-time dependant on your circumstances.
About the school
- Depending on your preference there are opportunities to support young people with social, emotional and mental health needs, or alternatively you could work in environments for pupils with learning disabilities.
- You will be able to use your Psychology knowledge to gain valuable experience for a potential future in a role working with children.
- There are opportunities for the role to become a permanent position after a qualifying period is worked
- Have a warm and friendly nature to be able to build positive relationships with pupils
- Either have completed, or be working towards a qualification in Psychology
- Be willing to work in special needs school settings
- Have relevant experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.