PRU English Teacher
£600 to £800 per week
14 October 2022
About the role
Are you a positive PRU Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at an SEMH Secondary School in Bury?
The PRU Teacher role will involve:
- Delivering a modified curriculum to students in a creative and engaging way
- Working alongside a team of dedicated and passionate teaching assistants
- Promoting a positive and stimulating learning environment for pupils, encouraging them to achieve their full potential in a safe environment
- There are opportunities for the role to become permanent with the school after a qualifying period
About the school
- The specialist schools we work with cater for students with communication and interaction problems, learning difficulties, social or emotional issues and visual or hearing impairments
- They have a supportive team of staff who effectively share expertise, skills, and knowledge
- The schools we work with are committed to making a difference to all the pupils who attend, making sure they get the most out of their school life and education
- The schools are in the Bury area
To be considered for the role of PRU English Teacher you will:
- Have relevant experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
- Be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator and passionate about working with students with SEMH needs
- Be willing to work in the Bury area
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or QTLS
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to applyApply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Connor Blackbird on 0161 641 3743 or email email@example.com.
contract type Full-time, Part-time
salary £27 - £27 / hour
31 Jan 2024
Early Career Teacher (ECT)
contract type Full-time, Part-time
salary £120 - £150 / day
27 Jan 2024
01 Jan 2024