Vision for Education are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated PRU English Teacher to deliver the English curriculum to students in a PRU setting. You will be working with pupils who have a variety of complex behaviour needs.
About the role
A PRU English Teacher is a great chance to shape the future of students who need help re-engaging with education. In this role you will work with the most vulnerable students, enhancing their experience in lessons and in wider school life. As a PRU English Teacher, you will tailor lessons to the individual needs of the students and remove barriers to learning.
About the school
The Tameside schools we work with are looking for a PRU English Teacher who is resilient, patient, and an expert in their field. The schools provide tailored, quality education and are passionate about aiding students to overcome barriers to learning and life. For children and young people with complex learning difficulties and challenging needs, the level of care and education must go above and beyond, and that’s what our schools within the Tameside area provide.
- Be willing to work in Tameside schools
- Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Have an enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.