We are recruiting for Progress Coaches to provide additional intervention to students in an FE environment. Kirklees. Full-time and part-time positions available.
About the role
Do you have experience providing support and guidance to young people? We are currently recruiting for Progress Coaches to provide additional coaching to students within a Further Education environment. The posts are on a long-term basis, potentially until the end of the academic year. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Coaching will be based in group sessions or on a 1:1 basis to support the success and progression of students. Case-load working is essential in this position, as is the ability to liaise with relevant staff to overcome student barriers and support development.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with disadvantaged and 'hard-to-reach' young people. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to build strong relationships quickly.
About the school
This is a Further Education establishment in the Kirklees area.
- Have substantial experience in delivering advice and guidance in an education environment
- Have Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- Have excellent IT and communication skills
- Experience delivering advice and guidance in an educational environment
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.