Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Teacher to join our successful supply team and work as a Tutor in Consett.
About the role
The successful candidate will start work as soon as possible on a supply basis, part time and will work across schools in the area to provide tuition in Maths and English. The desired Teacher will be teaching children in small groups of up to 3 children in 1 hour slots. This will be intervention style work, where you will be providing tuition as part of the National Tutoring Programme for schools. Hours and days can be discussed with the candidate.
About the school
You will be based in Consett and will be given opportunities when they arise on school’s demand.
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) within the UK.
- Have experience in teaching primary education in a school setting.
- Possess some experience with interventions including reading and maths.
- QTS within the UK
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.