Immediate Start with Continutation from September
About the role
A great opportunity for a newly qualified or more experienced teaching assistant to build on their training and work on supply. This will be an ad-hoc teaching assistant role, working within a primary school in the South Liverpool area when required.
About the school
Successful candidates will find themselves in a warm, welcoming environment in a primary school that prides itself on pupil provision. Enthusiastic and creative teaching staff are supported by a strong senior leadership team, all delivering in classrooms focused on maintaining a positive atmosphere for children and practitioners alike.
- Hold a level two or three teaching assistant qualification or similar
- Have experience supporting in EYFS-KS2
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate classroom excellence
- Experience, training or qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.