Are you looking for work in Bristol? I am looking for Primary Teaching Assistant to work at a primary school in the Hartcliffe area.
About the role
This positions is open to individuals who have experience working with young children (Early Years, Primary, SEND), and to those who have limited experience but a passion to learn more within this field. This is a part-time opportunity however the school are also recruiting for full time Teaching Assistants. You will be working as a general classroom Teaching Assistant.
About the school
This is a Primary school based in Bristol that caters for Early Years and Primary aged children. They are part of a large trust of schools across the area and they have a real community feel. I have multiple Teaching Assistants working within the Trust and they all love it - many will be accepting permanent positions there from September 2022.
- Experience supporting primary aged children
- Be able to commit to two days a week minimum, on a long-term basis, term time only
- Have some experience supporting children with special needs
- To be proactive, resilient and able to use initiative
- To hold an enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to process one with us
- Experience working within a school or youth setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.