A passionate teacher who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed to the culture of developing resilience and raising achievements.
About the role
The school requires an outstanding teacher for their Key Stage 2 team to inspire and engage children. With excellent communications kills you will provide a creative curriculum.
About the school
I am very proud to be working with the Headteacher of this school. The school offers an exciting, enticing and exhilarating environment where children thrive and achieve their potential. It holds many connections with the local community.
- Primary Education with PGCE/QTS
- Ability to be flexible and approachable
- Salary is dependent on experience, training and qualification and knowledge of the school pay policy.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.