An innovative, ambitious teacher to work in Year 4 alongside an already successful Key Stage 2 team. Contributing to high standards and supporting a high achieving group of children that can reach their own ceiling of attainment.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a school in Bolton to cover a maternity leave in Year 4 from Sep 22.
About the school
Your role is to deliver the curriculum that enables children to develop their own strengths and abilities. Our schools develop positive relationships with our supply staff and often roles turn into longer and fixed term contracts.
- Primary PGCE/QTS
- Ability to be flexible and approachable
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.