Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Primary trained Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Morpeth, Northumberland.
About the role
This is a full time Teacher role, covering a Special Educational Needs and Disability class in a dedicated special school. Working hours will be 8:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday, beginning ASAP. The desired Primary Trained Teacher will be working in a class of 8 children and will also have the support of a dedicated TA that knows the children really well and will help the right candidate to integrate quickly. Children have a range of learing difficulties, but mostly will be ASC (Autistic Spectrum Condition) and MLD (Moderate Learning Difficulties). This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers looking to gain experience in an SEND school.
About the school
The school is a dedicated special school for children aged 4 to 19. Consisting of a very supportive and motivated staff team, supply staff are always made to feel very welcome and have gone on to gain permanent employment. Outdoor learning is prioritised and incorporated well into the curriculum, and children enjoy being able to learn interactively with their peers.
- • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- • Have experience teaching primary education at an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) level.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of SEND Teachers.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.