Vision for Education are seeking to appoint Early Years Career Teachers (ECTS) and experienced Teachers to join our successful supply agency and work within fantastic establishments within the Newcastle area.
About the role
There are several part and full-time roles available to commence in September with some continuing for the whole academic year. The successful candidates will have experience of teaching within a Primary School environment and must be confident in planning, marking and delivery of a variety of subjects. We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed teachers who have a love for learning to embark on their teaching journey in September 2022.
About the school
Vision for Education works with hundreds of schools. Our office in Newcastle covers Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland, Washington, Durham, South Tyneside local authorities and many other areas. We work with both Primary and Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
- • Have had experience of teaching within a Nursery or Primary School setting.
- • Be creative and enthusiastic towards delivering learning to the children.
- • Hold a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- • Hold extensive knowledge of the curriculum.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.