Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Hexham, Northumberland.
About the role
The desired Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) will be working in a Year 3 class of 26 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 2 (KS2).
About the school
This smaller than average sized Primary school is looking for a committed and successful Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) to join their motivated team. Staff within school are very enthusiastic about children’s learning which reflects on the attitude of pupils in the classroom. Pupils celebrate their achievements alongside their peers and are proud when they accomplish challenging tasks.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 (KS2) level.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.