Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Primary Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work across friendly primary schools in Durham and Bishop Auckland.
About the role
You would be on a guaranteed pay scheme, where we will guarantee you at least 3.5 days work each week. At the moment, our current candidates are working full time on this scheme due to exceptional demand. The desired Primary Teacher will be working with different key stage pupils, with a wide range of ability levels including SEND. Days and hours can be discussed with the candidate as there is flexibility to work part time or full time.
About the school
You will be working across friendly primary schools in Durham and Bishop Auckland.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education within the last 2 years.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Any experience of supporting SEND children would be an advantage.
- QTS within the UK.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.