Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teacher (KS1) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Blyth, Northumberland.
About the role
This is a full-time Key Stage 1 Teacher (KS1) role, covering a Year 1 class for 2 terms. Working hours will be 8:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday beginning in September 2022.
About the school
The desired Key Stage 1 Teacher (KS1) will be working in a Year 1 class of 26 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 1 (KS1).
- • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- • Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 1 (KS1) level.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.