This will be a full-time position teaching in a Year 4 class as part of a driven and motivated key stage 2 team.
About the role
The successful candidate will plan, deliver and assess against the national curriculum objectives (2014). As a result of their most recent Ofsted inspection, the school will be having a big push within the area of maths with the goal of improving standards across the whole school. The succesful candidate will be expected to bring fresh ideas in this area, particularly around achieving 'greater depth'.
About the school
This is a large, two-form entry school in Litherland. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, the school was graded as 'Good' with oustanding areas. They were praised paricularly highly with regards to outcomes across the school in the areas of reading and writing. As above, their key focus for their next inspection is in the area of mathematics. The schools overall great attendance numbers were also highlighted within the report.
- Hold QTS status in the UK
- Have experience teaching in key stage 2
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.