Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a Primary school Teacher to join a friendly and vibrant local Primary school. This is a full-time, term-time role to start in September 2022.
About the role
We are recruiting for an experienced Primary school teacher and ECT’s are also encouraged to apply. This is to work collaboratively to plan, teach and deliver engaging, inspiring and challenging lessons to meet the needs of a vibrant class. The school ethos is centred upon community responsibility and upholding the highest expectations all students.
About the school
The school is rated ‘Good’ in their latest OFSTED and have made staff well-being and equal opportunities for all their priority. The school is a part of a local academy chain that is focused on delivering the highest quality provision. Schools within the trust work collaboratively and supportively to ensure equal opportunities for all. The trust has an extensive CPD program that is tailored to support all staff members in the career journey.
- You’re an experienced qualified teacher with QTS or an NQT/ECT
- Good subject knowledge of both English and Mathematics
- You are looking for a school in which to grow and develop your career
- Are passionate about seeing the best in every child
- Based upon previous experience and qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.