Vision for Education are currently recruiting for an experienced Year 5 Teacher to start a long term booking in Fleetwood
About the role
You will be required to teach a class of 23 students in Year 5 alongside a full-time Teaching Assistant for extra support. You will be required after Easter until July with a possibility of the position becoming permanent in September.
About the school
The school I am recruiting for is part of a large Multi-Academy Trust.
- Must hold QTS
- Must have recent experience working in a primary setting
- Must be confident in front of a class
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.