KS2- Year 4
Primary School Teacher
Northamptonshire, Wellingborough, NN8
About the role
120-130 Per day, salary is dependent on experience, training, and qualifications. The minimum experience, training and qualifications are listed below.
• Must hold a QTS.
• Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service.
• Clear understanding and knowledge of effective teaching strategies with the primary, national curriculum.
• A dedicated character to individual pupil progress.
The Successful Primary Teacher
• Adhere to the schools safeguarding and behaviour policies/procedures.
• Efficient and organised working motivation.
• The opportunity to excel teaching development with a supportive team of educators.
• Be responsible for the overall tidiness and classroom management.
• Competitive rate of pay.
Are you a qualified teacher ready for their next career step? If so, we are here to support you and your career progression. Please feel free to sending in your CV with all relevant qualifications, experience, training and any other additional information that may be suitable for this job role. Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you, soon!
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for education is a market- leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Northamptonshire team on 01604 386 800.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
If you can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge
About the school
A hard working and joyous school in the NN8 area are in search of long term year 4 cover teacher until the end of summer term and potentially ongoing.
Monday-Friday position is most preferable.
- Referable teaching experience.
- Experience as a classroom teacher.
- Overall effectiveness of the classroom.
- Supporting the learning needs of all.
What the school offer
- Excellent work experience.
- Supported staffing.