We are currently recruiting for a Year 5/6 Teacher to start a part-time, long term booking in Mansfield.
About the role
You will be required to work on a part-time job share basis. You will be the class teacher for Year 5 and cover PPA time in Year 6. You will need strong behaviour management skills and techniques for this role.
About the school
It is a friendly and successful primary school in Mansfield. It was most recently graded ''Good'' in the last Ofsted Inspection. The school are committed to providing high quality education.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Stats (QTS)
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.